Set Fixed Assets and Depreciation Setting; Key in the New Fixed Asset
These are the steps to do your Fixed Assets and Depreciation Account:
1. Goto General Ledger -> Chart of Accounts -> Fixed Assets.
2. Click New to add new Fixed Assets Accounts and Depreciation Accounts.
3. For Depreciation Accounts, you have to select the Special Account Type. 4. Go to General Ledger - Assets & Depreciation Maintenance to set up the relationship of this fixed asset and the depreciation account
To Print Fixed Asset and Accumulated Depreciation in one row in Balance Sheet:
1. Click New -> Click Fixed Asset Account you want and Depreciation Account then Save. Do for all the fixed assets and depreciation.
For New Fixed Assets:
1. Make payment for new fixed assets, goto General Ledger -> Payment Voucher to key in all the details.
2. Goto General Ledger -> Balance Sheet Account -> Balance Sheet Account With Details to print.