How to handle Timber Calculation in the Sales invoice? (QNE Delphi Firebird version)
Please download the full version guide here.
- Please enable the Timber Calculation in the system option>Sales (1)>Enable Timber Calculation in Sales Invoice:
- Open Sales Invoice Screen, and you can find a button in the field of Item description below, click the button and the system will prompt a screen below with the fields:
- Detail Qty = 10/18 means 10 pcs of 18”, 20/22 means 20 pcs of 22”
- Total Length = (10 x 18) + (20 x 22) + (25 x 20) = 1120
- Total Pcs = 10 pcs + 20 pcs + 25 pcs
- Size 1 = Volumetric 1 of the timber
- Size 2 = Volumetric 2 of the timber
2. After the user input the Detail Qty, system will calculate the “Total Length” , “Total Pcs” automatically.
- Press Ok button, then the system will calculate the QTY automatically, in the above example the Qty should be 311,111