How to change the page size to use the setting of the default printer report format from A4 size to computer form size?
For example, if we need to change the size of the print out of a few reports or forms e.g Sales Invoice, Official Receipt etc.
First, you can change the setting of the default printer driver.
1. Go to Sales Invoice Screen, in the menu, you should be able to see a button "Report" beside "Print" and "Preview" button.
2. Click on the "Report" button
3. Click on the "Design" button
4. Look for the format that you want to change the page setting and click amend
5. Go to the Propert Grid and select "Report"
6. look for a row "Using Settings of the Default Printer"
7. Please set to "Yes" for "Use Landscape", "Use Margins", "Use Paper Kind".
for more details, please visit the below link