1. Stock - Router with the preset code for hardware2. Cash Purchase Router3. Find out that the stock preset code are wrong, then amend the Router to stock preset code Network4. GL Posting for the Cash Purchase are not updated. and still posted on hardware accountPlease advise.
[Dec 25 2014 9:34AM] mlsam2000 - Dear Sir/Madam, Yes, the accounting posting in the transactions will not be change after you change the preset code. However, you can manually change the posting in the transaction, for this example in Cash Purchase:
1. You can right click the column of the item grid and select "Column Chooser"
2. Select "GLAccount", drag and drop to the item grid
3. From here, you can see the posting of the GL account for that stock item.
4. You can now manually change the GLaccount to the right GL posting. 5. Of course if the Tax Return has been submitted to the government, system will not allow you to change the posting.