(Optimum) Filter AR AP posted to wrong Control Account
- Install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. If you haven't done this yet, please download the setup file from the links below and complete the installation before continue.
- Download script from below link:
- Double click on the downloaded script ‘Filter ARAP posted to wrong control account.sql’
- Or copy script from below
SELECT * FROM debtors WHERE controlaccountid <>(SELECT id FROM glaccounts WHERE specialaccountid='8')
SELECT * FROM creditors WHERE controlaccountid <>(SELECT id FROM glaccounts WHERE specialaccountid='6')
- Select the database that wish to Filter ARAP posted to wrong control account
- Click on Execute button to execute the query.
- Based on the result, correct the Control Account selection in Customer / Supplier Profile.
Please click HERE to view full Documentation.