1. Press Start, Control Panel, Performance and Maintenance then Administrative Tools.
2. Click Service, QnE Service then right click to see Properties.
3. Click General, Automatic then Recovery.
4. Click on First Failure then choose Restart the Service, do also for the Second Failure and subsequent Failure. Then Ok.
5. Restart the system.
1. Click Start, Control Panel, Firewall then QnE Service Allow (Domain).
2. Click Start, All Programs, QSS then Panel, Antivirus, Allow then check or refer server for solution.
3. Click Start, Task Manager then QnE logo.
1. Go to C:\Qne Folder then Service. Right click QnEService.cfg, Notepad.
2. Select a program from a list of installed programs. Click list then browse, select always use the selected program to open with.
3.Click Open, Change then Save.
**Suggest to customer, please use cable (not stable for wireless)