1) Go to Control Panel > Printer and Faxes.
2) Now Click Add Printer > Choose Local Printer Attached to this computer, then Next.
3) Choose LPT1:(Recommended Printer Port), then Next.
4) FYI, not all the Computer now have Panasonic Name, so inorder to make it available, Click - Windows Update. It will take about 10 Minutes to update. Once it Complete, you can see the Panasonic. Then you just follow next step until it wil complete.
5) Now you will succesfuly Install Panasonic Driver, and you can use it.