1. Ensure ACCUMULATED PROFIT & LOSS exist in EQUITY (General Ledger > Chart of Account) 1.1 Ensure ACCUMULATED PROFIT & LOSS has set Special Account Type = Accumulated Profit & Loss Account
2. Ensure GL Account Opening Balance is tally 2.1. General Ledger > Opening Balance 2.2. Select Projects = ALL and Cost Centre = ALL 2.3. Ensure DIFF = 0.00 (Total Debit equal to Total Credit)
3. If above 2 steps (1 & 2) also tally mean maybe is current transactions not tally. 3.1. Kindly refer to Knowledge Base Article ID: 72657 How to filter all non - tally transactions
4. If above 3 steps (1 to 3) also tally mean maybe is Debtor / Creditor figure grouped to wrong Control Account 4.1. Kindly refer to Knowledge Base Article ID: 95577 (Optimum) Filter AR AP posted to wrong Control Account
5. If above 4 steps (1 to 4) also tally mean maybe is Debtor / Creditor Control Account were grouped under Non-Debtor/Creditor Control Account.
5.1. Kindly refer to Knowledge Base Article ID: 97156 (Optimum) Debtor/Creditor amount did not show in Trial Balance but shown in Balance Sheet
Please click HERE to view full Documentation.