SST Service Tax Bad Debts
We have 1 invoice created as at 01/09/2019, it already over 12 months.
Note: You are required to account and make Payment on the service tax according.
1. Click ‘SST/GST’ SST advisor.
2. Example User submit for 01/10/2019 – 30/11/2019.
So Filter as 01/10/2019 – 30/11/2019
3. Tick Invoice ‘INV00084’à Click Create SST Bad Debt.
4. Once Click Create SST Bad Debt à Click Yes.
5. After Click Yesà System will prompt another message for user to check the journal entriesà Click Yes, if you want to double check the journal entries.
Note: Once this invoice already Generate for SST Bad Debt, SST advisor will not able to inquiry again that invoice, so it won’t create duplicate journal.
6. Now we check SST Service Tax Return.
In Order to show more specific result, I will inquiry Journal Date.
If this Customer made payment after SST Bad Debt, user can simply create Receive payment to knock off and system will not post again the Tax amount.
Example create Receive Payments as at 22/12/2019.
Check Double entries, no more posting for tax amount
Let Check SST Tax Return, until date 22/12/2019. (System shouldn’t include this OR in Tax Return because already paid)
Please refer full Documentation PDF