How do I enable SST function in QNE Software?
** For Public Version, please upgrade to vresion 2018.0.0.1 or above
** For Dev Version, please upgrade to 2018.1.0.1 or above
1. Ensure that the module in File – Modules - GST / VAT / SST is already enabled.
2. Go to GST/SST --> Tick Enable SST
3. A Wizard screen will pop out.
3.1 Select Sales(If your business is related to Sales) or Select Service (If your business is related to Service).
3.2 Define the Sales/Purchase Tax Rate or the Service Tax Rate.
3.3 Click on the OK button
System will : -
i. automatically Create a New Period (in GST/SST Settings) Effective Start Date : 01/09/2018
ii. automatically create 4 Account Codes (in General Ledger – Chart of Account)
a. Less: Cost of Sales - SST Purchase Tax
b. Less : Expenses - SST Expenses Service Tax
c. Current Liabilities - SST Sales Tax
d. Current Liabilities – SST Service Tax
iii. automatically create 4 Tax Codes (in GST/SST – Tax Codes)
- Expenses Service Tax Posting Account : SST EXPENSES SERVICE TAX
- Purchase Tax - Posting Account : SST PURCHASE TAX
- Sales Tax Posting Account : SST SALES TAX
- Service Tax Posting Account : SST SERVICE TAX
Click here to read the details