(Optimum) Update SST Tariff Code based on Stock Group
Update Multiple Stock Item’s Tariff Code based on Stock Group
- Install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. If you haven't done this yet, please download the setup file from the links below and complete the installation before continue.
- Download script from below link:
- Double click on the downloaded script ‘Update Tariff Code based on Stock Group.sql’
- Or copy script from below
declare @SSTTariffCode nvarchar(12)='8504402000'
---Replace content 8504402000 with your Tariff Code---
declare @StockGroup varchar(20)='SW'
---Replace content SW with your Stock Group Code---
update Stocks set SSTTariffCode = @SSTTariffCode
where GroupId =(select Id from StockGroups where GroupCode = @StockGroup)
- Select the database that wish to Update Tariff Code based on Stock Category
- Click on Execute button to execute the query.
- You can go to Stocks > Stock Items > click Search button > drag out column [SST Tariff Code]
- Your selected Stock Group’s Stock Item’s Tariff Code is now updated accordingly
Please click HERE to view full Documentation.