For QNE Optimum software version 2019.0.1.2 and below, require to update tax code.
- Go to File > Modules
- Tick GST/VAT/SST. Save & Close
- Go to GST/SST > Tax Code. Notice that all tax codes haven’t been updated
- At Tax code > Home > Click SST Tax Codes Updater icon
- Click Submit. System will create SST tax codes as below
- Notice all tax codes are up to date upon submit. Click Close.
- Go to GST/SST Accounts Setup. Click Apply. In this step, system will define the GL account into the tax code we created just now at step 5
- Go to General Ledger > Chart of Accounts. Notice new GL Account codes have been created successfully.
- Go to GST/SST > Notice that system has created the new SST Tax Codes
- Click inside the tax codes, system has defined the GL Posting account in the tax code.
- Continue to define the taxable period category in GST/SST Settings. Set it as 2 months.
And set for the Effective Date