How to check what QNE version to install.
Created by: Cheng Kah Poh
Modified on: Mon, 14 Sep, 2020 at 11:28 AM
Scenario: Purchase additional user license and install system to a new computer/ workstation
Check the version used in Server / other workstation
- Open QNE system in Server or other workstation
- Check the version display in the user login screen (as shown in the picture below).
- After that, log in to https://www.qne.com.my/downloads/ and download the same version. Note : if the version is not available in the website, please contact your software vendor for further instructions.
- After the download is completed, right click on the Setup.exe file and select ‘Run as Administrator’
- To install the QNE Optimum to the new computer / workstation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- QNE Optimum will launch after you click on the Finish button. Double check on the version (as shown in the picture below)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.