1) Download Borland from the link below
2) Extract Borland file after download.
3) Open Borland Folder after extract and open Install folder
4) Double click Setup file to install
5) Click Next
6) Click Next again
7) Click Install
8) Click Finish
9) Click OK to finish install
10) After done install Borland. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE and this folder will have 2 files. Copy this 2 files.
11) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE and paste into this folder.
12) Go to Server or any Client PC/Workstation that already install QNE Delphi
13) Look for QNE Business Solution icon > Right Click and Choose Properties
14) Get the QNE folder path.
15) Go to the path and Copy QNE folder from Server or Client PC/Workstation.
16) Paste QNE folder into Client PC/Workstation (Local C Drive) that want to install QNE Software.
17) Open QNE folder and look for QNE Client.exe
18) Right Click on QnE Client.exe > Choose Send To > Choose Desktop
19) QNE shortcut created
20) Double Click to open QNE software.
21) Make Sure QnE Service IP (Server IP Address) and Database Path is link back to Server.
(Hints: if database store in C:\QnE\ABC.FDB and only share QnE folder and not the entire C drive then the path name you should put is \\Server PC Name\c\qne\abc.fdb )