Preview transaction or report prompted
0: Internal Compiler Error (0xc0000006 at address 738D40A1): likely culprit is 'IMPORT'.
0: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'IMPORT'
0: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'PARSE'
0: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'BEGIN'
If you encountered error likely culprit is 'IMPORT' then most likely the .Net Framework is not working properly and required to reinstall them.
- Close all applications
- Go to your Windows 10 Start menu > type in programs and features. Click on Programs and features from the search results.
- This will open up the Programs and features window of the Control Panel. From the left menu bar, choose Turn Windows features on or off.
- The Windows Features window will show up. It may take a while for the list of all features to appear. Wait patiently.
- After the list of features has loaded, look for the .NET frameworks you have.
- In this case, there are .NET Framework 3.5 (includes >NET 2.0 and 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
- Uncheck the boxes and click OK
- The .NET Frameworks will start uninstalling. It will take a moment to uninstall and applying the changes. Be patient through it.
- When the uninstallation is done, you will get a confirmation that Windows completed the requested changes. Click close.
- Restart your computer
- Once Windows startup, repeat step 2 to step 4
- Check .NET Framework 3.5 (includes >NET 2.0 and 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
- Click OK
- Once .Net Framework installation is done, restart your computer
- Now you won’t see likely culprit is 'IMPORT' when preview format
** Learn more about Azure Cloud
** Learn more about QNE Hybrid Cloud Software
** Learn more about Design format with Continue Next Page