How to Set Multiple Cheque Running Number
Created by: Cheng Kah Poh
Modified on: Mon, 7 Sep, 2020 at 4:06 PM
Example: Maybank Account wish to use Cheque and TT running number
- Go to General Ledger > Chart of Account
- High-light on the Bank GL Account
- Click Edit > select Setting
- Tick checkbox of Cheque Number Auto Running and click SAVE
- Go to Maintenance > Running Number
- Click New
- Select Table = Cheque Numbers
- Key in the running number name and format
- Select Bank Account to define cheque running number belong to which Bank Account
- Repeat step 6 to 9 for another set of Cheque running number
When go to General Ledger > Payment Voucher or Supplier > Paybill, you will be able to select which set of Cheque Running Number to use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.