e.g. the database name now is GPS, require rename to become GBS.
1. Login the GPS database, then go to Database Utility -> Backup, backup the database GPS.
2. Close the Backup screen, go to Database Utility -> Restore.
3. You can change the correct database name, change to GBS.
4. Check the Restore form is it the correct database file.
5. Click Restore, system will prompt Override or Keep Both. Select Override.
6. Log out the database, then you will notice the database name now is GBS.
(note: If you select Keep Both when restore, then after restore completed you need to Append database from Database Wizard to retrieve the new database)