To filter non – tally Transaction (Journal)
1. Connect to Database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Please refer How to install Microsoft SQL Management Studio
2. Start a new Query
3. Copy and Paste the following SQL Script into the New Query --Change “SampleDB” to your database name
SELECT JournalType, DocumentCode, sum(Debit) as Debit, sum(Credit) as Credit, sum(Debit-Credit) as Total
FROM GLTransactions --Key in Cut Off Date
WHERE TransactionDate >= '2014-01-01' GROUP BY JournalType, DocumentCode
HAVING (Round(sum(Debit),2) - Round(sum(Credit),2) <> 0)
4. Change [SampleDB] to your own database name
5. Change the Cut off date if required
6. Execute the Query
7. Re-save all Transaction in Results.