To filter non – tally Transaction (Journal)
1. Connect to Database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Please refer How to install Microsoft SQL Management Studio
Please refer How to Connect to Database use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
2. Start a new Query
3. Copy and Paste the following SQL Script into the New Query --Change “SampleDB” to your database name
SELECT JournalType, DocumentCode, sum(Debit) as Debit, sum(Credit) as Credit, sum(Debit-Credit) as Total
FROM GLTransactions --Key in Cut Off Date
WHERE TransactionDate >= '2014-01-01' GROUP BY JournalType, DocumentCode
HAVING (Round(sum(Debit),2) - Round(sum(Credit),2) <> 0)
4. Change [SampleDB] to your own database name
5. Change the Cut off date if required
6. Execute the Query
7. Re-save all Transaction in Results.