1what document to use for transferring money from bank A(own bank) to bank B(own bank)?

2. if bank A is using RM but bank B is using USD, how to key in the exchange rate?

Answer : 

You have to use a Payment voucher then payment by bank A to a Contra Account in RM.
another Receipt voucher then deposit to bank B from a contra account in USD.