How to lock certain period of transaction so that the staff unable to edit/ delete.
There are 4 staff working in account department and I would like to set different valid posting period for them according to their working experience.
1. Go to Maintenance > Valid Posting Period
2. Set a Default Posting Period as below: *Default Posting Period=A period that every staff able to access
*TICK = ALLOW, UNTICK = NOT ALLOW
3. Click "New"
4. Now we can set different Valid Posting Period for Senior Accountant Hazel as below:
5. Select User “Hazel” then key in “Valid Date From” and “Valid Date To”> Then save.
Hazel able to access transaction from 01/01/2019 to 31/12/2021
6. After save then you can see the record as below:
7. If Other staff trying to amend transaction 2019 or earlier, system will prompt a warning message as below:
Please refer to attachment for full documentation, Thank you.