Reminder: Please do not simply proceed with this action if you are not clear. If you really want to proceed this, please run a backup first.
These are the steps to follow:
- Tools > Database Utility > Database Utilities > Connect > Choose server name and Database > Click Ok > Click Support > Click Data > Click New Query
- Type: Select *from stocks update stocks set stockcontrol ='0' where stockcode ='(Stock #)'
- (Kindly replaced the 'Stock#' to your Stock #)
- Go to Tools > Database Utility > Database Utility > (QNE.ERP.DatabaseUtils.exe) > Click Yes
- Click Connect
- File in the Server Name and Database > Click OK
- Click Support
- Click Data
- Click New Query
- Type: Select *from stocks where stockcode ='ASUS-EX'
(Replace ‘ASUS-EX’ to your Stock# that you wanted to unticked the Stock Control)
- system display the item you want to edit. Please double confirm
Update stocks set stockcontrol ='0' where stockcode ='ASUS-EX'
- Then run this script
- Now Click Execute and you can see the particular stock item is already Unticked/Uncheck
- Get back at the Stock Items > Click Refresh