Users may add Customize Leave in Payroll, e.g. Replacement Leave for employees, in the payroll system easily with Leave Entry. Follow these steps.
Leave Entry feature in the payroll system allows user to add Customize Leave in Payroll, e.g. Replacement Leave for employees in the Payroll system, or any leave types that were created in the system. However, there are a few leave settings that must be set before using the feature.
Leave Type Settings
First and foremost, users must first make sure that the leave type Limit field is set as Limited. Here, we will take Replacement Leave as an example.
1. Go to Human Resources > Leave Type > Click on Add to create new Leave Type
2. Enter other relevant details and settings. In the Limit field, please select leave as Limited Type. This setting will allow user to add Customize Leave in Payroll, e.g. Replacement Leave for employees.
1. Go to Human Resource > Leave Settings > click on the Replacement Leave tab user just created.
2. In the Replacement Leave Settings > Click Add > key in Service years & Entitled Day, set as 0
After set the leave setting as such. User can now add customize Leave in Payroll, e.g. Replacement Leave for employees in Leave Entry.
1. Go to Human Resources > Leave Entry > Click Add
2. Select Employee and enter relevant info
3. Click Save to enter the Leave type to the Employee
Check Leave Balance
Once save, the leave added will be auto-update into the employee's Leave Balance.
1. Go to Human Resource > Leave Balance
2. Select Employee > Check Replacement Leave: Entitled leave has been added to 2 days
Employee may now Apply the Leave
After add in the Replacement Leave, the relevant employee can now apply this leave via My Leave Calendar > Apply Leave
Visit QNE Cloud Payroll & HR Knowledge Base for more QNE Cloud Payroll System Tips and Guide
You may also click here to submit a ticket to our support team in regards of any issues or have concerns while using QNE products.
You may refer to the official website of Malaysia Ministry of Human Resources (MOHR) for any updates on employment regulations.