I have done payroll process but I forgot to update allowance for 1 of the staff . Can I edit the record?? 

Solution : Yes. Please follow step below 

Step 1 : Click on View Summary

Step 2 : Click on undo

Step 3 : System will prompt message as below, click continue  

Step 4 : System will roll back to Pending stage and it will not undo all the data you key-in before. You can amend the record that you want then process Payroll again