To ensure original transaction data, import can be set as not allowed.
To ensure sensitive transaction data being protected, export can be set as not allowed also.
To allow or block user import and export function, user access right is set.
- Go to Maintenance > User Roles
- Go to Users to set the role to user.
- Go to Permission > Other Operations
- Tick to allow Import Wizard (Import From..)
Tick to allow IO (Import/Export)
Right click in screen to access to the function.
Import Wizard (Import From..) enables user to selectively import from excel file.
IO (Import/Export) enables user to entirely import from excel or xml file.
- Untick to block Import Wizard (Import From..)
Untick to block IO (Import/Export)
There will be no selection when right click as user is not able to access this function.
- Tick to allow Migration Assistant
It enables user to migrate from previous software to QNE Optimum.
Migrate from USB 9.0 (Fox Pro), QNE Firebird, Excel or Optimum.
- Untick to block user access to Migration Assistant.
There will be no selection as user is not able to access this function.