Database is usually upgraded in server with compatible application version by Manager or Supervisor.
If database is upgraded in a PC, all connected PC need to be upgraded too.
If the upgraded database does not have compatible application version, there will be many system errors.
Thus, to prevent user upgrade database, user access right is set.
- Go to Maintenance > User Roles
- Go to Users to set the role to user.
- Go to Permission > Other Operations
- Tick to allow Database Upgrade
User has no problem upgrading database.
- Untick to block Database Upgrade.
System will prompt access right error message as user is not able to upgrade database.