Delphi database upgrade process was interrupted, maybe due to Server machine suddenly restart/shut down or connection to server machine was lost but when login database no longer prompts upgrade database message.
Recommended to perform re-upgrade database because you may encounter errors
- Make sure all users have logout the database
- You alone login to the database
- Find out your current database version
- Go to Help > About
- In this example, my current Database version is 2014.5.0.752
6. Click OK to close
7. Go to File > Utilities > QNE Management Tools
8. Once QNE Management Tools opened up
9. Go to Tools > Intelligence SQL Queries
10. Tick “Overwrite Generated SQL”
11. Copy and paste below query into query box
12. “SET SYSTEMDATAVALUE =” to your previous database version
13. “WHERE SYSTEMDATAVALUE =” to your current database version
SET SYSTEMDATAVALUE = '2014.5.0.751'
WHERE SYSTEMDATAVALUE = '2014.5.0.752'
14. Click “Execute SQL” button and click “Exit” button
15. Close QNE Management Tools
16. Re-login your database
17. Delphi will prompt request upgrade message again
18. Click “Yes” to upgrade database
** Learn more about Azure Cloud
** Learn more about QNE Hybrid Cloud Software