Scenario: Let's say you are using the QNE Cloud Accounting that allows you to store your company database on a remote server and you are currently managing the account for more than 1 company, and now you need to switch to another company database to key in transaction that belong to that another company. Here's how you can do it:
- 1. Navigate to the “My Companies” page.
- Diagram 1.1 “My Companies” in the Top Left Section of the screen under sample company.
- Diagram 1.2a “My Companies” in the Top Right Section of the screen under Account name.
- Diagram 1.2b “My Companies” in the Top Left Section of the screen under Company name.
- 2. Select the company that you require to navigate to and click the “Open Company”
- For example, currently you are in Sample FOOWC company and you wish to navigate to other company like Sample Software Sdn. Bhd. You can click the “Open Company” button located under the box of the Sample Software Sdn. Bhd.
- 3. QNE Cloud Accounting will prompt this message to confirm your navigation of company. Click “Open Company” to proceed to switch to Sample Software Sdn Bhd.
- 4. The company database is navigated from Sample FOOWC to Sample Software Sdn Bhd.
By following these steps, you can easily switch to a new company database when using QNE Cloud Accounting, ensuring that your data is secure and accessible at all times.