Scenario: The QNE Cloud Accounting Software company database is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing users to view, enter, and manage accounting data efficiently. By following these steps, you can easily create a new company database in QNE software, enabling you to manage your financial, inventory, and payroll data efficiently and effectively.
- After you have successfully created an Account for the QNE Cloud Accounting System, you will require to create a company database to start to use the system.
- To create a company database, you can place the mouse in the sample company to the Gmail or User Account and click “My Companies”
- Diagram 1.1 “My Companies” in the Top Left Section of the screen under sample company.
- Diagram 1.2 “My Companies” in the Top Right Section of the screen under Account name.
In the “My Companies” Page, kindly click on the “New Company” Button.
- Select your Country and Enter your Company Name.
Select Malaysia or Philippines accordingly to the location of your company.
- System will prompt to reload the website to process the information.
- You will be redirected to this website to setup your newly created company.
Tips: Kindly Click on “Get Started” to proceed on the company database creation.
- This form below will be shown. Please do insert all information accordingly. Then click the “Next” button to proceed to the next page.
- The next page will show the accounting setup where you can setup the fiscal period, accounting start month, Chart of Account template.
- In the same page, you can setup the letter head design where you can design the letter head that will be used in generating all reports.
Note: You can always modify your Logo and Header Settings after setup.
Tips: The file size of the company logo image must be smaller than 2MB.
- Proceed the registration by clicking the “Submit” Button.
- After clicking the “Submit” Button you have successfully completed the initial setup of your company.
- You will be redirected back to the main page with the new company database registered after clicking the “Let’s Go!” button.
Finally, you have now successfully created a Company database. Thank you.