Scenario: Supplier has issue a bill with amount 39.99 but final amount round-up with 0.01.
|QTY||UNIT PRICE||AMOUNT||TAX CODE||TAX RATE||NET AMT.|
|AMD XP 1800||1||39.99||39.99||TX6||6%||42.40|
When key-in on QnE Delphi will have 0.01 different.
1. Create a services item to add a rounding adjustment.
First go to Chart of Account to create rounding adjustment account under expenses.
2. Goto Stock > Stock Posting Account Preset
3. Create and insert the detail as below then save.
4. GOTO Stock > Service Items
Create Services Item:
(i) Insert Stock Code
(ii) Insert Stock Name
(iii) Select Stock Preset Posting Account
5. Insert stock code ‘ROUNDING DJUSTMENT’ and MUST insert:
-QTY (ROUND OF JUST NEED TO ADD (-) SIGN ON QTY COLUMN)
ROUNDING ADJUSTMENT WAS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE IN SALES MODULE
To VIEW full Documentation please click HERE
Download full documentation below