In Default Interface Accounts, only a bank can be set as default.
However, user requests that there are many bank accounts to be set as default.
For example, a bank is set as default to a user while another bank is set as default to another user.
In this case, Public Bank is set as default to a user, Alice.
- Go to File > Modules
- Tick User Default Settings. Additional module incurs extra charges. Save & Close.
- Create a user at Defaults > Security System User.
- Go to Default > User Default Settings. Select the User created just now.
This example uses User Default Settings. You can use another similar method which is User Default Role Settings.
Refer to below link on how to set the user roles.
- Select default bank for this user at Deposit To
- Untick “Allow to select to other deposit to”
so that this user can only select the default bank and cash in hand.
- Tick “Allow to select to other deposit to”
so that this user can select other banks also instead of just the default bank.
8. Tick “View by deposit to only”
so that cannot see transactions by other banks
9. Untick “View by deposit to only”
so that can see transactions by other banks