The unit price is only set by upper management.
Everyone should not increase, decrease or change it randomly.
To prevent user change unit price, user access right is set.
- Go to Maintenance > User Roles
- Go to Users to set the role to user.
- Go to Permissions > Transactions > Change Unit Price
- Tick documents to Change Unit Price. For example, Cash Purchase Details
The unit price is RM 595
User is able to randomly change to RM 644
- Untick Cash Purchase Details
Unit price will be dim and prevent user from changing the unit price.