1. For user that previously using delphi, or just want to import all the stock batch number into QNE Optimum.
2. You will find that if import stock item that are using batch number, Batch number is not imported in the system
3. When import Stock Opening Balance, it will show error message. saying that batch number is not exists.
1. You must upgrade to Developer version which is 2019.1.1.6 and above. This function is implemented starting in this version.
2. Go to Stocks > Stock Batch Number. You will find that this is no batch number in here. Thus, we need to manually create one so that we able to export it to excel.
3. Then click on New > Manually create one of the batch number.
4. Go back to the list by clicking Search.
5. You will find that the stock batch number you created just now, it will be shown here.
6. After that, Right click on the stock batch number> Select IO >Export> To Excel
7. Select the destination folder you wish to save then click save.
8. Go to the folder you save just now, and open it. You will find that here will be the excel list. Just key in all the stock batch number into this list. You may export the stock batch number listing in Delphi, or any other software and then copy paste into this excel file.
*** Remember to remove the 1st row because it's already inside the system.
9. Here is the example.
10. Go back to the Stock batch number's listing > Right click on blank space > Select Import from....
11. Select the Excel file we saved just now by clicking the 3 dot button.
12. Then click Next.
13. Click on Guess Mapping.
14. Then Click Import.
15. So now the stock batch number is successfully imported, Click Finish.
16. You will find that it's already in the list.
17. Go to Stock Opening balance, the batch numbers are now ready to be selected.